Salmon and Avocado are a staple in the Clean and Lean Kitchen. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner add these wonderful ingredients to your day to add good fats and protein to your diet. You will get a dose of healthy fats from the avocado while smoked salmon boosts your protein intake. This superfood salad tastes seriously fresh, delicious and takes no time to make.
2 handfuls Rocket
2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds (Optional)
2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (Optional)
2 tbsp Good Olive Oil
120g Smoked Salmon
1. Divide the rocket on individual plates.
2. For each serving, slice half an avocado.
3. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on each plate.
4. Drizzle 1 tbsp of good olive oil over each salad plate.
5. Arrange some thinly sliced smoked salmon on the side and drizzle over some lemon.
6. Sit down and enjoy. So simple but so tasty.